Sprint violations

Sean Doran smd at icp.net
Thu Sep 21 19:40:47 UTC 1995

| So you are suggesting that we filter out the attached announcements
| that are behind AS1239?
|
| Or to continue with the perfectly clear translations:
| "I'm messing with your customers, so you can mess with mine."

Yes, I hope that this is exactly what is done.

If and when this happens, the prefixes that can be aggregated
into something that will pass through inbound filters will be
aggregated.  Those that cannot will either a/ be SOL or
b/ will require a special arrangement with everyone doing
that type of filtering.

	Sean.