Merit GateD Consortium

skh at MERIT.EDU skh at MERIT.EDU
Thu Sep 21 15:20:18 UTC 1995

Merit is now the Caretaker of the GateD Consortium.

The Web page for Gated is available on:
http://www.merit.edu/~gated.

Versions 3.5.9, 3.5.10, 3.5.11 of gated are available
via ftp ftp.gated.merit.edu in the net-research/gated directory
or via Gopher from the gopher.gated.merit.edu in the Gated Distribution
directory.

Bugs can be reported to: gated at gated.merit.edu.
We'd love to hear from people who discovered
bugs in these version of gated.

Any company who is a GateD consortium member
can suscribe to a consoritum members mailing
list (gated-members at gated.merit.edu.)
Merit Staff will will answer any questions sent
to the gated-members within a day.  If you are a member,
and would like to receive mail from that list please subscribe to
gated-members-request at gated.merit.edu.

Gated-people at merit.edu is for the exchange of
information regarding GateD by those using GateD.

If you interested in gated, I'd love to hear from you.

Susan Hares
Technical Contact
Merit GateD Consortium

skh at merit.edu