Peering problem with NSP

Michael Dillon michael at memra.com
Tue Oct 31 17:04:15 UTC 1995

On Tue, 31 Oct 1995, Sean Doran wrote:

> Say, I wonder if this'll get me accused of unprofessionalism
> or disreputableness too?  It's been a quiet week; nobody has
> ranted about me in far too long.

The world is changing, Sean. And one of the things that is changing is
the definition of "professionalism". Dragging things out into the open,
hashing them out, and resolving issues based on facts is increasingly
being seen as the professional way to do things.

Michael Dillon                                    Voice: +1-604-546-8022
Memra Software Inc.                                 Fax: +1-604-542-4130
http://www.memra.com                             E-mail: michael at memra.com