Peering problem with NSP

Sean Doran smd at icp.net
Tue Oct 31 02:00:30 UTC 1995

Well, when dealing with this off-line, kindly include
engineer at sprint.net, because quite frankly, *I* have no
idea what you're talking about either.   Perhaps it's
too subtle for me.

That kind of information is worth sharing so that both
parties' shared customer is satisfied.  (And perhaps this
will be useful enough for people planning on multihoming
between you and other providers than SprtintLink that it
should be talked about in a more public forum with a view to
helping people understand all the complicated issues
involved in multihoming among several transit providing backbones.)

Say, I wonder if this'll get me accused of unprofessionalism
or disreputableness too?  It's been a quiet week; nobody has
ranted about me in far too long.

	Sean.
- --