Initial Route Server Stats for MAE-East

William B. Norton wbn at merit.edu
Fri Oct 20 18:33:51 UTC 1995

Thanks for the feedback Curtis.  You are correct that one might get the
wrong impression.  ( Our intent here was really to show the layout of the
web page and get some feedback, and this ANS router just happened to be
first.)  Dun just uploaded all the rest of the MAE-East Peer delay/packet
loss graphs.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Web Pointer to MAE-East graphs:   http://www.ra.net/~ra/statistics

Bill & Dun
William B. Norton			Merit Network Inc.
e-mail: wbn at merit.edu			phone: (313) 936-2656