WITHDRAWN: Motion for Post NSF AUP

Tim Bass bass at dune.silkroad.com
Tue Oct 17 23:20:27 UTC 1995

The motion I put forward for creating a draft AUP is withdrawn.
The objections to methods, words, groups, definitions, ideas,
opinions, and general noise seem to outweight the constructive
comments and suggestions.

Thanks you, everyone, who provided constructive comments,
encouragement and suggestions.  The other comments were
just an example of what spam really is, IMHO :-)

Tim

| Tim Bass                           | #include<campfire.h>                |
| Principal Network Systems Engineer |       for(beer=100;beer>1;beer++){  |
| The Silk Road Group, Ltd.          |           take_one_down();          |
|                                    |           pass_it_around();         |
| http://www.silkroad.com/           |       }                             |
|                                    |  back_to_work(); /*never reached */ |