Funding for NAPs...

Gordon Cook gcook at tigger.jvnc.net
Sun Oct 8 03:04:13 UTC 1995

I didn't say they are making a profit.  I don't KNOW if they are making a
profit.  They do charge money to attach as does MFS.

Gordon Cook, Editor & Publisher       Subscript.: Individ-ascii  $85
The COOK Report on Internet                Non Profit.          $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618          Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572                             Corporate            $350
Internet: cook at cookreport.com              Corporate. Site Lic  $650
Newly expanded COOK Report Web Pages http://pobox.com/cook/