outages, quality monitoring, trouble tickets, etc

Dorian Kim dorian at CIC.Net
Tue Nov 28 02:13:38 UTC 1995

On Mon, 27 Nov 1995, Dave Siegel wrote:

> Now, if it was *your* router at the customer prem, then it would be your
> responsibility that you allowed your equipment to, uh, become waterlogged.  ;-)

I don't know. One of the most frequent problem I see is power outages at
the sites. I don't think any ISP can be responsible for things like that.

How about tornado nocking out much of a building including your CPE? How
should such things be counted?

<this did actually happen, btw>

-dorian