Utah outage (fwd)

Brett D. Watson bwatson at mci.net
Wed Nov 22 23:11:19 UTC 1995

> You know if Sprint is gutsy enough (maybe customer centered would be a
> better word?) to do this, why can't MCI?  I had private mail today from a
> network manager at a major MCI customer lamenting that the MCI higher ups
> refused to allow MCI to show their customers this courtesy (creation of an
> MCI outtage list).  Is this attitude part of what HWB was complaining about?

  i dont' think anyone at mci is refusing to do this.  we've had many
customers and even non-customers ask for this and i've passed this on to
management.  i do believe mci's provisioning group is working on making this
happen in the near future.  it certainly is a good idea.

(these comments do not necessarily reflect those of mci)

-brett