Utah outage (fwd)

Gordon Cook gcook at tigger.jvnc.net
Wed Nov 22 22:51:32 UTC 1995

You know if Sprint is gutsy enough (maybe customer centered would be a
better word?) to do this, why can't MCI?  I had private mail today from a
network manager at a major MCI customer lamenting that the MCI higher ups
refused to allow MCI to show their customers this courtesy (creation of an
MCI outtage list).  Is this attitude part of what HWB was complaining about?

Gordon Cook, Editor & Publisher       Subscript.: Individ-ascii  $85
The COOK Report on Internet                Non Profit.          $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618          Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572                             Corporate            $350
Internet: cook at cookreport.com              Corporate. Site Lic  $650
Newly expanded COOK Report Web Pages http://pobox.com/cook/