Links on the blink - what will/should mci & sprint do?

Gordon Cook gcook at tigger.jvnc.net
Fri Nov 17 23:43:15 UTC 1995

OK..... sage comments from both sean and mike.

They still I think leave an interesting question.  when you have IP
networks as large as sprints and mci's and you are having a lot of
serious problems, if this frame relay architecture is not necessarily the
answer, then what is?  IE how are you going to avoid the crash into the brick
wall at 60 mph?  One way is to cidrize like crazy.....ie aggregate
routes, clean up the swamp, etc.  Any other solutions out there?  From
what I can remember everytime someone suggested a solution someone else
showed that said solution produced an undesirable side effect.

Gordon Cook, Editor & Publisher       Subscript.: Individ-ascii  $85
The COOK Report on Internet                Non Profit.          $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618          Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572                             Corporate            $350
Internet: cook at cookreport.com              Corporate. Site Lic  $650
Newly expanded COOK Report Web Pages http://pobox.com/cook/