Routing wars pending?

Tim Bass (@NANOG-LIST) nanog at dune.silkroad.com
Fri Nov 17 04:39:20 UTC 1995

Paul quips:

> Tim, next time I'd like you to do three things differently:

Only three?  There are about double that amount I would like
to see you do differently, Paul.  I just don't have the time
to always count the number of signatures nor worry when
others hit the group reply key in elm like you seem to.

How about I just leave the .sig off this one so you can enjoy
subtraction as well as addition :-)  Also, we'll all be counting
on your adept observation skills to police all the lists people
post to in a thread.  Why, being so adept, it does surprise me
a little you have missed the other 10,000 or so similar mistakes
by others recently.

< the rest deleted >

Tim