Routing wars pending?

Ehud Gavron GAVRON at ACES.COM
Thu Nov 16 21:14:41 UTC 1995

I don't know what this has to do with big-I or cidr but let's just
clear the urban legend.

It was a small community in Alabama that voted (for their town) to
allow PI to equal 3 for the purpose of calculating square footage
for property tax.

That's it.  No grand scheme to defraud Southern schoolkids, no legislation
of ip_v !=4, just something to make taxes simple.

Ehud