AS690 advisory update

Steve Heimlich heimlich at ans.net
Tue Nov 14 19:39:38 UTC 1995

Elliot,

Ignore the advisory.  If AS2 is the origin, we will route traffic
for that particular prefix/masklen using the most common policy
already in place for routes in AS2.

If the common policy is for us to send traffic destined for AS2
via our peer AS1, we will continue to do so for the new prefix/masklen.

Steve