Attempt to summarize Links on the Blink

Nathan Stratton nathan at netrail.net
Mon Nov 13 16:49:07 UTC 1995

On Mon, 13 Nov 1995, Gordon Cook wrote:

> This sounds pretty serious.  Is it?

Yes

> What are the fixes?  If technology what are they and how far away?  Is
> the Ncube router what is needed?  Wht stands in the way of routing OC-3?
> Routers?  Or ATM?  (Someone said that packets should be sent over raw
> sonet.  What stands in the way of doing that?
>
> I'd be very interested in further discussion of this in public or private.

Public, public.

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Your Gateway to the World!
Phone   (703)524-4800			       NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   sales at netrail.net                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest