More on IPSPA.ORG

Owen DeLong owen at DeLong.SJ.CA.US
Sun Nov 5 19:01:45 UTC 1995

> Uh, you have been pre-dated by about 3 years by the
>
> 	Commercial Internet Exchange
>
> lots of network operators and access providers already belong.
>
> If what you propose hasn't been done in that already-existing forum,
> maybe there's a reason that would foretell the expected success
> of another parallel organization?
>
> 	-mo

I don't know... CIX has some fundamental flaws.  CIX was primarily
built, as near as I can tell, to carry out the personal agendas
of a select few.  I don't know whether or not IPSPA has a chance of
avoiding this problem.  However, CIX has definitely suffered as a
result of some of it's policies and attitudes.

Owen