More on IPSPA.ORG

Gordon Cook gcook at tigger.jvnc.net
Sun Nov 5 15:49:35 UTC 1995

I expect Mike that Tim is well aware of the history of the CIX which just
a year ago was reaching an all time low.  Now Bob collet has done well
since he took over, but the CIX still does not have widespread support.
It formed a CIX mail list about a month ago.  I joined.  *NO* traffic.
It has never been able to communicate outside the bounds of its own
members and until it finds a way to do this successfully will not become
*THE* trade association that I think the industry really DOES need.
Tim's posts may be a bit quixotic but they DO point to an unfilled need.

Gordon Cook, Editor & Publisher       Subscript.: Individ-ascii  $85
The COOK Report on Internet                Non Profit.          $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618          Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572                             Corporate            $350
Internet: cook at cookreport.com              Corporate. Site Lic  $650
Newly expanded COOK Report Web Pages http://pobox.com/cook/