links on the blink (fwd)

Hans-Werner Braun hwb at upeksa.sdsc.edu
Sat Nov 4 15:10:55 UTC 1995

Good point. If there is no service model and penalties for bad
performance, at least there should be a possibility for short time
horizons.

I am really curious how service providers believe that, say, 12-24
months from now customers will still just put up with the current
situation. If I were them, I would plan for survival in that time
frame and get the right things under way *now*, and before someone
else changes things instead.