PI vs PA Address Space

Hank Nussbacher HANK at taunivm.tau.ac.il
Mon May 22 12:33:21 UTC 1995

On Wed, 17 May 1995 13:00:00 +0200 you said:

Doc 1:

>                                  Provider Independent
>
>                                           vs
>
>                                 Provider Aggregatable
>
>                                     Address Space
>

>                                   Daniel Karrenberg
>                                        RIPE NCC

Doc 2:

>    On the Implications of Address Ownership for Internet Routing
>                 <draft-ietf-cidrd-ownership-00.txt>

Doc 3 (from Internic):

>                     INTERNIC IP ALLOCATION GUIDELINES
>
>                     FOR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS (ISP)

Can I make a suggestion?  Can Yakov, Daniel and the people from Internic
(Mark and Kim), get together and merge these 3 papers into one draft
RFC and put on the fast track so that everyone not following these
internal discussions will know what to do come the end of the summer?

Hank Nussbacher
Israel