PI vs PA Address Space

Michael F. Nittmann nittmann at wis.com
Fri May 19 22:59:43 UTC 1995

the proposal comes from a provider that cannot route around a cable cut
for now more than 24h.

Mike

Michael F. Nittmann                                             nittmann at wis.com
Network Architect						nittmann at b3.com
B3 Corporation, Marshfield, WI (CIX Member)               (715) 387 1700 xt. 158
US Cyber (SM), Washington DC				  (715) 573 2448
							  (715) 831 7922