PI vs PA Address Space

Michael F. Nittmann nittmann at wis.com
Thu May 18 21:45:41 UTC 1995

no, I am not. I don't bend reality to adapt to my disbility, but find
solutions to challenges offered.

Mike

(and i don't whine but work on it)

Michael F. Nittmann                                             nittmann at wis.com
Network Architect						nittmann at b3.com
B3 Corporation, Marshfield, WI (CIX Member)               (715) 387 1700 xt. 158
US Cyber (SM), Washington DC				  (715) 573 2448
							  (715) 831 7922