NANOG info on the Web

B. Regan Knapp regan at merit.edu
Tue May 16 17:55:23 UTC 1995

Hi Everyone,

I have just made the final NANOG agenda available on the Web. Choose
"NANOG May 22-23" under "Upcoming Conferences" on the Merit top-level
home page (http://www.merit.edu) The Merit home has just changed
appearance a bit, but all of the information is the same! As you can
see in the final NANOG agenda, I have made some links to related online
information as appropriate. If you are giving a talk at NANOG and
have information available online relating to your presentation,
please e-mail me and I will add a link from the agenda to your
information.

Regan Knapp
Webmaster for Merit's National Networking Activities
--
Regan Knapp                                           Vox:  (313) 936-0320
Merit Network, Inc.                                   Fax:  (313) 747-3185