NANOG MEETING INFO

Pam Ciesla pam at merit.edu
Fri May 12 20:44:42 UTC 1995

THE NANOG MEETING IS MAY 22 & 23 AT THE LEE IACOCCA AUDITORIUM IN
THE DOW BUILDING, ANN ARBOR, MI.
MONDAY 9AM - 5PM WITH A CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST AT 8:30.
TUESDAY 9AM -12PM WITH A CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST AT 8:30

LUNCH IS AVAILABLE FOR $10.00 AT THE MEETING OR THERE ARE SEVERAL
RESTAURANTS IN THE AREA.

DINNER MONDAY EVENING AT THE CHAMPION HOUSE (CHINESE) SIGN UP AT
THE MEETING

WHIRLY BALL MONDAY NIGHT 10PM (GREAT SPORT :*) ) SIGN UP AT
THE MEETING

PARKING COST $5.75 PER DAY.

LUNCH AT THE MEETING WILL "ONLY" BE AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO
HAVE SENT IN A REQUEST.  PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IF
YOU WANT LUNCH.

ALL INFO IS AVAILABLE ON THE MERIT WEB PAGE OR YOU USE THE FOLLOWING
REGISTRATION FORM AND SEND IT TO ME.

INFO FOR LUNCH HAS TO BE SENT NO LATER THEN WEDNESDAY, MAY 17.

=

> GENERAL INFORMATION:
>

>                          REGISTRATION FORM
>
>                      NANOG - MAY 22 & 23, 1995
>

> NANE:____________________________________________
>

> ORGANIZATION:________________________________________________________
>

> E-MAIL:______________________________________________________________
>

> ATTENDANCE:     MONDAY_________     TUESDAY__________
>

> LUNCH:     __________YES     ___________NO
> $10.00
>       SELECTION:
>                 ____________VEGGIE     ____________ROAST BEEF
>
> _________TURKEY     __________CORNED BEEF     _____________TUNA

=

> GENERAL INFORMATION:
>
> PARKING: $5.75 PER DAY, LIMITED PARKING AVAILABLE AT THE NORTH CAMPUS
>          COMMONS. LOCATED ON MURFIN JUST NORTH OF BONISTEEL.
>
> HOTELS:  HOLIDAY INN
>          3600 PLYMOUTH ROAD
>          PHONE #313-769-9800
>          $61.00 PER NIGHT
>
>          CAMPUS INN
>          615 E. HURON ST.
>          PHONE #800-666-8693
>          $79 (single) $91 (double)
>
> BOTH HOTELS OFFER SHUTTLE TO/FROM MEETING (not airport)
>
>  Other hotels near North Campus:
> >         Red Roof Inn
> >         3621 Plymouth Road
> >         Ann Arbor, MI 48105
> >         (313)996-5800
> >
> >         Hampton Inn
> >         2300 Green Rd.
> >         Ann Arbor, MI 48105
 > >         (313)996-4444
>
> NANOG MEETING WILL BE IN THE LEE IACOCCA AUDITORIUM (DOW BUILDING, N. CAMPUS).
> LOCATED ON HAYWARD AND BEAL, ACROSS THE DIAG FROM NORTH CAMPUS COMMONS.
>
> DIRECTIONS FROM DETROIT METRO AIRPORT
>
> TAKE I-94 WEST APPROXIMATELY 19 MILES TO US 23 NORTH.
> TAKE THE GEDDES ROAD EXIT, TURN LEFT ONTO GEDDES.
> TAKE GEDDES TO HURON PARKWAY, TURN RIGHT.  GET IN LEFT LANE.
> TURN LEFT ONTO GLACIER WAY.  TAKE GLACIER WAY TO BEAL AVE.
> BEAL AVE TO BONISTEEL, TURN LEFT TO MURFIN, TURN RIGHT, PARKING
> LOT 1ST DRIVEWAY ON RIGHT. THIS PUTS YOU IN THE NORTH COMMONS
  PARKING LOT.

  Directions to the Lee Iacocca Room

  Park in the parking lot off of Murfin. Go to the far left-hand side
  of the parking lot where the sidewalk
  for the North Campus Diag begins. Go west on the sidewalk past
  the Dow Building, which will be on
  your left. The Dow Building has a large white modern sculpture
  in front of it. After this turn left and
  take the stairs up to the "Dow Connector Building." Enter the
  building at the far left hand entrance. The
  Lee Iacocca Room is directly inside the building.

  Barier-Free Access

  Park in the parking lot off of Murfin. Go to the far left-hand side
  of the parking lot where the sidewalk
  for the North Campus Diag begins. Go west on the sidewalk to the Dow
  Building which will be on your
  left. The Dow Building has a large white modern sculpture in front of it.
  Take the entrance on the
  west-most side of the Dow Building (right after the white sculpture).
  From there, take the elevator to the
  second floor. Get off the elevator and make a right hand turn.
  Go down the hall until the hall ends. Turn
  right here and the Lee Iacocca Room is directly on your right.

  THERE ARE POSTSCRIPT FILES AVAILABLE FOR MAPS FOR THE ABOVE DIRECTIONS.
  FTP:/NIC.MERIT.EDU/ROUTING.ARBITER/NANOG/5.95/AA.MAP.PS
  FTP:/NIC.MERIT.EDU/ROUTING.ARBITER/NANOG/5.95/IACOCCA.PS

                North American Network Operators Group (NANOG)
                           May 22-23 DRAFT Agenda

 Topic                        Presenter(s)
 RA Project Update           Elise Gerich and Jessica Yu

 IP Provider Metrics WG      Matt Mathis

 Updates from the
 Interconnection Points
     Sprint                  Paul Love and Tim Salo
     AADS                    Mark Knopper/Eric Bennett
     PacBell                 Warren Williams
     MAE-East/MAE-West       Steve Feldman and Milo Medin
     CIX                     Paul Vixie

 Symmetric Routing in a      Enke Chen/Tony Bates
 Multi-Provider Internet

 Coordination Issues for     Brian Renaud
 Distributed Routing
 Registries

 New SNMP Management         Allan Rubens
 Capabilities in MRouteD

 SNMP v2 Operational         Bill Norton
 Deployment

 Support for Public Key      Laurent Joncheray
 Encryption of TCP

 ATM Networking in Oregon    David Meyers

 GateD Update                Craig Labovitz

 Overview of Multi-          Craig Labovitz
 Threaded Routing Toolkit

 InterNIC Registration       Mark Kosters
 Procedures

 RPS (Routing Policy         Cengiz Alaettinoglu and Daniel Karrenberg
 System) WG