Carrier-carrier interfaces

Brian Brown bbrown at wis.com
Thu May 11 00:28:27 UTC 1995

Neal,  I would be happy to talk to you about the policies and how the
meet points work.  Feel free to give me a call at 202-347-2936 during the
day or drop me email with your number and I will call you.

Brian Brown
US Cyber

On Wed, 10 May 1995, Neal Castagnoli wrote:

> I'm looking for information on carrier to carrier connectionless networks.
>
> Specifically, i'm looking for information about network layer connectivity, such as policies that are
> implemented at carrier boundaries, how carriers bill each other for usage, and other administrative
> arrangements necessary between carriers, any information on global internet policies, etc.
>
> Does anyone have any pointers to any documentation/information on this?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
>   --Neal

Brian Brown                  US Cyber (SM>
			     (A CIX Member)
Vice President of Operations
bbrown at wis.com               v: (202) 347-2936   f: (202) 638-1898
Computers run on smoke.  If it leaks out it won't run....
The meaning of life is@>>$..((( LOST CARRIER