May COOK Report Published tonight (fwd)

Robert Collet rcollet at sprint.net
Mon May 1 15:40:11 UTC 1995

Mike:

there are no plans to do anything at this time!

Please don't read more into this exploratory initiative than that we are
examining the environment with respect to membership needs.  The White
Paper looks at both being a registry and utilizing existing registries,
e.g. InterNIC.  We obviously need to be complimentary with existing and
future endeavors.

Thanks

Bob Collet