Will there be mbone ?

Hans-Werner Braun hwb at upeksa.sdsc.edu
Fri May 19 17:51:52 UTC 1995

Why? I want to be able to give the presentation from my office (or home
across ISDN for that matter), sitting down in front of my workstations,
and reading presentation slides from files. The noise problem should be
resolved with proper floor control and someone managing it.

Of course I'd need to remember to shave if I do it from home.