Plans

ATM_Feel_the_Power joe at net99.net
Mon Mar 20 20:07:20 UTC 1995

We are off the subject here. The idea was to talk about a solution ot he
problem. Thats where this needs to go. The business plan portion of the
Nic request is NOT your entire business plan. They are asking for a
realistic forecast.

At any rate the problem still exists so lets maybe talk about that issue.
We all know the various and sundry side issues.

Joseph