more nets in _690$

R. Eric Bennett reb at aads.net
Wed Mar 8 00:39:02 UTC 1995

At 7:22 PM 3/7/95, Serpil Bayraktar wrote:
>Andrew,
>
>AS 690 meant only 140.222 in rcp_routed days and gated was kludged
>to continue to do that.  The new networks that come from AS 690
>are actually directly attached DMZs and gated treats them as
>part of AS 690.  As the routing on ANSNet changes, there are no
>ASes we can associtae with these DMZs so we let gated do the
>right thing, announce local networks with its own AS.  But why
>is this a problem as long as our neighbors receive 140.222 and
>default to that?

you go girl...

remember what i said about moving down the road...

eric

----
R. Eric Bennett <reb at aads.net>       |   339 E. Liberty, Suite 310
Internet Engineering                 |   Ann Arbor, MI 48014
Ameritech Advanced Data Services     |   (313) 913-0802
"We're from the phone company, we're here to help."