Stan's work

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Mon Mar 6 00:49:14 UTC 1995

I used a variety of tools and some hand crafted html.

For the powerpoint presentations, I read them into Powerpoint on my Mac
and saved them as a scapebook file. Then I used GraphicConverter to make
GIFs directly from the PICTs in the scrapebook file.

For the Frame Maker presentations, I converted them to MIF and use
fm2html to convert the mostly text slides. I produced postscript from the
pages that were graphics and converted them as I did all postscript. See
below for the details on that.

I used Photoshop and an HP ScanJet for the drawings that were made at the
meeting.

I used ghostscript for the postscript. I converted them to ppm files and
then used xv to make GIFs.

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: bcm!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.