60 Day Termination Notice (fwd)

Elise Gerich epg at merit.edu
Wed Mar 1 18:59:58 UTC 1995

Hi,
Some of you may receive this twice since it has been sent to the
regional-techs list and FARNET, but it seemed important to
try to reach as many folks as possible who might be impacted
by this.

The IBM, MCI, ANS, and Merit partnership during the NSFNET project
was a cohesive collaborative effort, and I was really proud to be
a part of it.  I hope that those of you who continue to provide
backbone services have as much fun and success as we did.
           --Elise