Call for Advice

Laurent Joncheray lpj at merit.edu
Wed Jul 26 20:57:19 UTC 1995

	As part as the RA contribution to the Community, we
plan to develop a tool to convert Cisco Configuration files into
RIPE-181 syntax objects.
	In order to make this tool the more generic as possible we need
samples of real Cisco config files.
	If you are interested in this tool, and like to help in the development,
you can send me (lpj at merit.edu) your favorite Cisco Configurations so
i can gather some good examples of what people write in they config.
Of course those files will be kept confidencial and won't be given to
anybody.
	Thanks for your help,
		Laurent
PS: Don't forget to remove the passwords from the files :-)
PS/2: My PGP public key is on finger lpj at home.merit.edu if yo want to encrypt
files.

--
Laurent Joncheray,                                  E-Mail: lpj at merit.edu
    Merit Network Inc, 4251 Plymouth Rd, Suite C,   Phone:  +1 (313) 936 2065