Info for NANOG Meeting

Pam Ciesla pam at merit.edu
Thu Jan 12 20:22:12 UTC 1995

Lunch - On your own.  There is a cafeteria at NCAR (suppose to be really
good).  Also there are a couple of resturants at the bottom of the hill
(about 2 miles).

Hotel - The Golden Buff comes highly recommended as a good clean hotel.

MBONE - Yes.

For those of you who have missed the announcement the NANOG Meeting is
February 9 & 10 in Boulder CO.  Please let me know if you are planning
to attend.  Info needed for name tags and head count.  Thanks

UPDATE:  I just received a call from the Clarion Hotel.  It is suggested
that hotel reservations be done ASAP, it seems that other things are
coming up at the same time as this meeting.

  Pam Ciesla