60 Day Termination Notice (fwd)

Robert Michael Gutierrez rmg at barrnet.net
Tue Feb 28 20:41:18 UTC 1995

> We've already ordered a backhoe - we figure we can take out the T3 and
> bury the ENSS at the same time :-)

> > > BTW, out of curiosity, will the ENSSes get turned off, just
> > > shutdown(8)ed, or have the interfaces ifconfig-ed off?

I am interested in finding out when the IBM router will be physically
removed from our site (ENSS 128).  Will I be allowed to move it or
will IBM have to be scheduled to come out and remove it.

Seriously, we need the room.  We can install 2 telco racks as soon as
it's out of the way (along with recovering a T-3 port on our microwave
bypass into Stanford).

	Robert Gutierrez / BARRNet Engineering

p.s...are the Larse T-3 CSU's going to be sold on the surplus market??? :)