PRESENTERS, please upload your stuff

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Wed Feb 15 07:41:06 UTC 1995

If you want to upload any machine readable slides, please use anonymous
ftp to connect to owlman.academ.com and put the files in the incoming
directory. This directory is special in that you can put things in there,
but you can't get them back or change them in anyway after you upload them.

Send me mail once you do an upload so I will know what the files are about.

Thanks to Guy Almes for encouraging me to get it fixed! [I thought it was
still working!]

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: bcm!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.