Sprint Service Problems

Justin Newton justin at rainbow.dgsys.com
Wed Dec 20 14:04:53 UTC 1995

On Tue, 19 Dec 1995, Alan Hannan wrote:

> ] news (in an organisation where tolerable is a bright spot).  The fact of
> ] the matter is that Sprint provides inferior service at market prices.
> ] Any questions?
>
>   Yes, just one:
>
>     Why did you purchase network service from them?

Wasn't my choice.  They were using Sprint here before I got here and my
boss is fascinated with the easy, since it was easier to renew the
contract than think about complex issues like working out another
contract he renewed the contract.  Starting Jan 3 I will no longer be
dependant on Sprintlink services.