Pacific Bell NAP Upgrade

Warren K. Williams wkwilli at PacBell.COM
Tue Dec 19 19:10:17 UTC 1995

Pushpendra:

>Do you plan to connect the SF and the S. California NAP together or will the
>S. California NAP be a standalone exchange point ?
>
>How do you plan to work with the MAE-LA , deployment for which is already
>underway, or will this be another MAE-West/SF NAP like situation ?

We are exploring all our alternatives at this point.

Kind regards,
Warren

       Warren K. Williams, Director - Network Access Point
             Pacific Bell Business Communications Services
  Email: wkwilli at pacbell.com          Phone: 510.867.9065