Routing registry was Re: Sprint BGP filters in 207.x.x.x?

Dorian Kim dorian at CIC.Net
Thu Dec 14 04:19:04 UTC 1995

On Wed, 13 Dec 1995 Jeff.Ogden at um.cc.umich.edu wrote:

> with Sprint.  I think it is unlikely that Sprint got any Interregional
> Connectivity money, however. That money went to regional networks. Those
> networks may be spending some of the NSF funds with Sprint.  The agreements

I believe Nysernet got some IRC money, and they are with Sprint.

-dorian
 Dorian Kim 		  Email: dorian at cic.net		2901 Hubbard Drive
 Network Engineer 	  Phone: (313)998-6976		Ann Arbor MI 48105
 CICNet Network Systems	  Fax:   (313)998-6105      http://www.cic.net/~dorian