Routing registry was Re: Sprint BGP filters in 207.x.x.x?

Gordon Cook gcook at tigger.jvnc.net
Thu Dec 14 03:30:44 UTC 1995

Good point Jeff. Sprint did get SOME inter regional connectivity money.
For that they supposedly had to connect to ALL the NAPs (besides their
own).  they were supposed to make the connections a year ago.  They were
what 6 to 9 months late in connecting to Pac bell nap?

So if they were supposed to use the services of the routing arbiter and
appear to have renigged on this, what can anyone do?? Are they determined
to make it painfully obvious for all to see that there are no enforcement
teeth left at the NSF?

Of course sprint is running a nap too.  i understand that their position
is that the NAP is full.  They have a BUNCH of people trying to get into
the NAP who are complaining to me that they get no answqers from sprint
as to when that will be possible.

The COOK Report on Internet                Individ. hard copy   $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618          Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572                             Corporate            $350
Internet: cook at cookreport.com              Corporate Site Lic.  $650
Web:  http://pobox.com/cook/    Newly expanded COOK Report Web Pages