Has PSI been assigned network 1?

Michael F. Nittmann nittmann at wis.com
Fri Apr 28 16:42:04 UTC 1995

I agree that one cpu does all is outdated monolithic design.
Even hub vendors have two: one for hubbing, one for snmp and rmon.

Mike

Michael F. Nittmann                                             nittmann at wis.com
Network Architect						nittmann at b3.com
B3 Corporation, Marshfield, WI (CIX Member)               (715) 387 1700 xt. 158
US Cyber (SM), Washington DC				  (715) 573 2448
							  (715) 831 7922