Has PSI been assigned network 1?

Michael F. Nittmann nittmann at wis.com
Wed Apr 19 20:41:57 UTC 1995

my opinion: the nacr style is good, because it requires really getting
the thing right and thought out.

Anyways, such a db should be used infrequently. aggregation should make
frequent entries unnecessary. (...)

ripe's telnet is good too, but a real telnet online type access would
invite sloppyness, and/or repalce route flap by nultiple daily policy
flap.

Mike

Michael F. Nittmann                                             nittmann at wis.com
Network Architect						nittmann at b3.com
B3 Corporation, Marshfield, WI (CIX Member)               (715) 387 1700 xt. 158
US Cyber (SM), Washington DC				  (715) 573 2448
							  (715) 831 7922