Sprint NAP Status

bmanning at ISI.EDU bmanning at ISI.EDU
Sat Sep 24 22:29:30 UTC 1994

> The use of ATM WANs to connect remote routers to ATM NAPs sounds like a
> good topic for another ATM NAP Workshop at the next IETF.
>
> -tjs

Perhaps this would better be a part of an IEPG meeting or NANOG meeting.
Those are operations forums, where these types of things are the general
topics of discussion.  That aside, I'd second the call for an additional
meeting.  I'd like to see cisco present, to discuss the AIP and how
it is expected to play in these markets.  I'd also like to see someone
from a relevent PUC attend and present some general views on tariffs
for these types of services. I'd like to see presentations on sub-DS3
support and some additional discussion on media bridging techniques
that have been proposed. A general report from the ATMF would be useful
as well.

In fact, I'd be willing to put up w/ the organization of something
like this.

--bill