Comments

Martin Lee Schoffstall schoff at us.psi.com
Thu Sep 1 17:53:49 UTC 1994

whoah!!!!!

you've turned this over to industry

but if there are predator practices you'll arbitrate (or intervene)

if you have left

then the FTC, FCC or Justice will "arbitrate" if the government is involved
at all

best for an industry association to arbitrate problems before they become
predatory practice, a predatory practice is a government issue

marty