ATM NAP Workshop -- Questions

John Cavanaugh johnc at msc.edu
Wed Nov 23 22:02:13 UTC 1994

Two items on the agenda for the second ATM NAP Workshop in San Jose are
status reports from NAP providers and NSPs, and product updates from
vendors (so far, I have commitments from Cisco, Fore, and Bay Networks
(Wellfleet/SynOptics)).  If you have particular questions that you would
like to see these people address, or issues you'd like to raise, sending
them to atm-nap at msc.edu would ensure that they're considered.  Or, if
you're shy, you can just send them to me and I'll see that they're
forwarded to the right people.

Thanks.
John Cavanaugh                              EMail: johnc at msc.edu
Minnesota Supercomputer Center, Inc.        Phone: +1 612 337-3556
1200 Washington Ave. S                      FAX:   +1 612 337-3400
Minneapolis, MN  55415