ATM NAP Workshop -- Interop, Performance Testing

John Cavanaugh johnc at msc.edu
Wed Nov 23 21:58:06 UTC 1994

We are working on the agenda for the second ATM NAP Workshop, to be held
Tues., Dec. 6, in conjunction with the IETF in San Jose.

At the first workshop in Toronto, there was some discussion of inter-
operability testing.  As I recall, someone was going to undertake some
interoperability tests.  Can anyone present results in San Jose?

In a similar vein, does anyone have IP-over-ATM performance numbers
they'd like to present at the workshop?  I recall that this was a topic
of great interest in July.

Thanks.
John Cavanaugh                              EMail: johnc at msc.edu
Minnesota Supercomputer Center, Inc.        Phone: +1 612 337-3556
1200 Washington Ave. S                      FAX:   +1 612 337-3400
Minneapolis, MN  55415