Open House during the RegionalTechs / NANOG Meeting

Guy Almes almes at ans.net
Tue May 31 18:01:38 UTC 1994

If you are planning to attend the Regional-Techs meeting in Ann Arbor
this week,

Your are coordially invited to come by the ANS NOC Open House
at our new facility in Ann Arbor.

Thursday June 2, 5:00-8:00 pm
Friday June 3, 12:00-3:00 pm

ANS
100 Phoenix Drive
Ann Arbor, MI  48108-2202
313-677-7300

Members of our NOC staff will be available for questions and to provide
a tour of the facility.  Refreshments will be served.  Directions are
provided at the end of this message.

Please R.S.V.P. to Sally Nelson by noon Thursday at sjn at ans.net
or 313-677-7361.  Please come by even if you are unable to R.S.V.P.

DIRECTIONS AND MAP

>From U of M North Campus to ANS Ann Arbor Office (100 Phoenix Drive):

	From Crysler Building, take Bonisteel Blvd toward Beal Ave
	Turn left onto Beal Ave and follow to the stop sign
	Turn right onto Hayward Rd and follow to stop sign
	Bear right at stop sign to stay on Hayward, toward Huron Pkwy
	Turn right on Huron Pkwy and follow this for a total of 6.3
miles (just after crossing Washtenaw Ave, Huron Pkwy turns into Platt
Rd, continue on Platt and cross Packard)
	At second traffic light after Packard, turn right onto
Ellsworth Rd and proceed for 1.4 miles
	Turn right onto Varsity Drive, and follow it as it curves to
the left and becomes Phoenix Drive
	There is a Northern Telecom sign outside the building, go just
beyond it and turn left into the parking lot
	When you enter the building, you will need to register with
security, so let them know you are visiting ANS

   | P           | S       |                                 |
   | L           | T       |                   |             |
   | A           | O       |                   =             |   Ann Arbor
   | T           | N       | Federal    Air-   |             |   Airport
   | T           | E       | Express    Bourne =   ELLSWORTH |
   O--------O----+---------+-------------------|-------------O---------------
   |             | S     V |                   =    Trippers |
<----- Metro Airport          { Telecom  }     |             | E  Marks Midtown
   |   and Detroit                             =           / | T
   |             |                             |         /   |   \
  \|/           \|/                            =       /     |     \
===|=============|========================================================
   |             |      Interstate - 94                  Exit #177
===|=============|========================================================
  /|\           /|\                            =       \     |     /
   |             |                             |         \   |   /
---O                                           =           \ | /
   |                                           |             O
   |                                                         |   Hilton
   |                           Marriott                      |
   |                           Residence   Wolverine  Bill   |
   |                           Inn         Inn        Knapps |
   |                                  VICTORS WAY            |
   |                -----------+-----------------------------O   Briarwood
   |                  Hampton  |                   Burger    |   Mall
   |    Marriott      Inn      |                   King      |
   |    Fairfield            B | Sheraton                    |
   |    Inn |      Marriott  O | Inn                         |
   |        |      Courtyard A |        Bombay               |
   |        +----------------R-+        Bicycle              |
   |                    KFC  D | Wendys Club                 |
   |                         W +-----------------------------+
   |                  Bo's   A |                             |   Bennigan's
   |                  Steak  L |                             |
   |                  House  K |                             |
   |   PACKARD                 |            EISENHOWER       |
---O----------------O----------+---------O-------------------O----------
   | P               \         |         |                   |  Olive
   | L                \                  |                   |  Garden
   | T     WASHTENAW
   | Huron                                        |
   | Parkway                             East ----+---- West

  To UofM                                     +---+---+
  North Campus                                | North |
                                              +-------+      (jjn940427)