CIDR in the Internet

Jessica Yu jyy at merit.edu
Wed Mar 9 20:56:17 UTC 1994

Yakov:

Below are some aggregate routes known to NSF/ANSnet backbone currently.  There
are more aggregate routes have been configured to be advertise to the BB.

CIDR routes in Ann Arbor ENSS's routing table:

193.157.64       140.222.41.2       UG     (0)0 ffff e000
199.1.254        140.222.41.2       UG     (0)0 ffff fe00
198.66           140.222.41.2       UG     (0)0 ffff 8000

There are also other live CIDR routes exists in other NSP's routing table.  The
prefixes are announced to the bgpd mailing list by the NSPs.

						--jessica