To NANOG Cameraperson

Cell-Relay Gopher Janitor allen at stone.ucs.indiana.edu
Fri Jun 3 03:23:28 UTC 1994

Dear NANOG Cameraperson,

I realize that you're probably just a volunteer and not a professional
camera twiddler, but, would it be possible to find a tripod to keep the
camera as steady as possible. Also, I think that most of us in MBONE land
are more interested in what is on the overhead screen than in seeing the
speakers (not that they aren't bunch of great looking techs :-)

Thanks!

Allen Robel                        Internet: robelr at indiana.edu
Network Engineer                   voice:    (812)855-0962
Indiana University                 FAX:      (812)855-8299