Directions to Supercomputer Ctr.

Pam Ciesla pam
Wed Jan 19 19:29:45 UTC 1994

To the San Diego Supercomputer Ctr. from the San Diego Airport

>From the airport parking lot, take the HARBOR ISLAND DOWNTOWN exit.

Follow HARBOR DRIVE (which leads to downtown San Diego) to LAUREL STREET
(on left).  Follow LAUREL to INDIA STREET to INTERSTATE 5 (I5) North.
Signs along the way indicate the turn s required to reach I-5.

Proceed north on I-5 to GENESEE AVEUNUE (approx 13 miles). Turn left(west)
on GENESEE.  Go to the 3rd signal at the top of the hill and turn left onto
NORTHVIEW DRIVE on the UCSD campus.  At the Information Booth, turn left onto HOPKINo
HOPKINS DRIVE----DO NOT STOP TO PURCHASE A PARKING PERMIT.  Follow around
to SDSC (4 story white building on right).  Turn right at the second driveway and pa
and park in one of the upper three levels of the SDSC parking lot.

Please check in the receptionist on the first floor to get a parking permit
TO BE PLACED ON YOUR DASHBOARD IN FULL VIEW.  If you need further assistance,
call (619)534-5000.

  Pam