Proposed Agenda Topics

Mark Knopper mak
Fri Jan 14 03:15:50 UTC 1994

Elise,
  May I suggest that we add to the agenda the topic of broadening
the scope of the group to form the NA-NOG, and the charter for
the resulting organization? Word has it that Bob Aiken will be
joining the meeting on Monday afternoon, so perhaps that would
be a good time to talk about this?
	Mark
	Ameritech Advanced Data Services
	(new e-mail address coming soon....)