Title : A Visualization Study of Network Growth and Traffic from

Donna Cox cox at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 11 02:14:47 UTC 1994

Unfortunately, we are going to have to ask for an extension to project.  We
developed most of the project and the funding came very late.  By the time
we were ready to update it, we were bogged down with other committments.

What is worse is that my co-PI has just taken another position at
Industrial Light and Magic (same people that made Jurasic Park) to work on
"Casper the Friendly Ghost".  He and I are dedicated to completing this
work, so he is staying on 10% with NCSA to work on Networking.

Unfortunately, he has taken all data on a SGI with him and is currently
moving to San Francisco.  The movers will not have his stuff in place for
weeks as he is finding a place to live there.

Ah, the ironies of life!

Please be patient, we will finish the project...we are so close, but new
data keeps coming and the network is growing exponentially.